Every home needs a washing machine, and if you choose the right product, you don’t have to worry about replacement for at least a decade ahead. Washing machines are meant for heavy work, and therefore, it is always wise to go for something better that’s great in function and performance. In this post, we talk of the 10 things that must be considered.
- Start with the seller. You can always check for local stores, but the online ones have better deals, discounts, more brands and products on offer. You can try some of the better options at https://www.meselectros.com/categorie-produit/laveuses/.
- Consider the brand. Haier, Amana, Danby, Moffat, and Whirlpool are some of the best-known names in the market today. The right brand makes a huge difference, especially when it comes to aftersales services.
- Select an advanced model. We understand that you have a budget to consider, but always go for something that has more functions and features. For example, does the product have a LCD panel.
- Brand warranty matters. Typically, washing machines come with a warranty of one-year at the minimum, while some may have extended warranties of five years. Many brands can offer extended warranty for some money too.
- Consider the load-type. Front load washing machines are expensive but use less energy, water and detergent, while the top-load ones are inexpensive and can fit most homes and budgets.
- Consider the function. Fully automatic machines are expensive for a reason. You don’t have to bother about the load once you are done with the initial setup. Semi-automatic ones work better when you don’t want more than just washing clothes.
- Aftersales assistance for the model. Older washing machines can become a hassle after a point, mainly because getting repairs done and replacement parts is not easy. Make sure that the manufacturer will continue support for the model.
- Dimensions of the machines. For smaller rooms, the dimensions of the washing machine is of utmost importance, especially if you want a front loading one.
- Additional features. In recent years, washing machine technologies has changed considerably, so make sure that you check the features that the product additionally has.
- Finally, the price and energy rating. It is a matter of budget but go for a washing machine that comes with at least four-star rating. Otherwise, you will end up paying a lot more in energy bills in the long run.
Take a look online for the options now!